McNamee Angus Ranch 33rd Annual Bull Sale
Guest Consigner: Cook Angus
February 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM in Miles City, Montana
Claire and I are really proud of this set of cows. Our purebred cow numbers have gotten as high as we’d like, so we’ve decided to breed and calve all our heifers except the tailenders, keep what we need to maintain our purebred numbers, and sell the rest as bred three year olds. We’ll sell them in lots of ten. High bidder will be able to take the pick of any or all lots. These cows are cake broke and used to being handled horseback. They’ve been poured for lice, vaccinated with Vira shield 4 +VL5, and they’ve always been on Vita Ferm Concept Aid 10 mineral.
- Lot 1 10 Black cows bred to Hereford bulls with bull calves in them.
- Lot 2 10 Black cows bred to Hereford bulls with bull calves in them.
- Lot 3 10 Black cows bred to Hereford bulls with heifer calves in them.
- Lot 4 10 Black cows bred to Hereford bulls with heifer calves in them.
- Lot 5 10 F1 Baldy cows bred to Angus bulls. 5 have bull calves in them and 5 have heifer calves in them.